DCSF Area: 873/3004
School Name: Burrough Green CE Primary School
Address: Bradley Road, Burrough Green, Nr Newmarket, Cambs.
Postcode: CB8 9NH
Tel: 01638 507236
No on Roll: 113
Post Title: Teacher for KS2
Post Grade: Mainscale
Closing date: Thursday 6th December
Burrough Green C of E (VC) Primary School is looking for an enthusiastic, motivated and talented KS2 teacher who is committed to delivering inspiring learning experiences and challenging all children to excel through a creative curriculum. Just a twenty minute drive from Cambridge, and less than ten minutes from Newmarket, our welcoming, well-resourced and popular village school is housed in a modern building with excellent facilities. Our children are well-behaved and enthusiastic learners. We have an experienced teaching team and a strong commitment to continued professional development. We are looking for someone who:
• Values pupils and enjoys teaching.
• Has high expectations of all pupils and enables every child to make good progress.
• Has good classroom management and organisation.
• Inspires children to enjoy learning and has a commitment to enable children to reach their full potential.
• Is reflective and committed to their own professional development.
• Is committed to pupil welfare and has high personal standards.
• Is resilient, reliable and has a sense of fun.
We can offer:
• An excellent and experienced staff team who work well together and are open to new ideas.
• Well-behaved, well-motivated children.
• A caring ethos.
• PPA support from specialist teachers of music and French.
• A new school building to work in with superb facilities.
Closing date: noon on Thursday 6th December.
Interviews: Wednesday 12th December.
The staff and governors of Burrough Green Primary School are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expect all its staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be required to undergo an Enhanced DBS check from the Disclosure and Barring Service.