PTA Meeting 22nd November 8pm.
Present: Paul Anson, Stacey Read, Karen Rusk, Frankie Law, Michelle Morley, Mandy Corbett, Ansa Khan, Ashley Norton, Michelle Wishart, Sheena Brusell, Rachel Drennan, Dani Penhaligan, Karina Joyce
Apologies: Kim Howard, Vivien Harris, Ellie Stirk, Polly Fenwick, Rhiannon Price,
Balance: £8586.08
Incoming: £120 bags to school, £68 2nd hand uniform, £216 tea towels, £161.50 film Friday
Outgoings: £98 Christmas lights
Nativity 13th Dec
• To be performed by Reception, Year 1 and Year 2.
• Wednesday afternoon 2pm and Wednesday evening 6pm
• Tickets to be printed by AH and sold in office (£4 adult, £1 child)
• 2 hampers, one for afternoon and one for evening (prizes to be donated and passed on to Michelle Morley (Freya Class 4 mum))
• A reminder that photographs and filming cannot be taken during but can be taken afterwards.
• KS2 (Year 3, 4, 5 & 6) parents needed to be helpers (volunteers please)
• Mince pies and mulled wine donations needed by Friday 8th. Box to be put in foyer.
Film Friday: Friday 8th December
• Suggestion of hot food and snack to be included in ticket price.
• Tickets £5 for first child, £3 siblings.
• Need 5 helpers (Dani, Karen, Kim, Angie and Michelle)
Open Afternoon: Friday 24th Nov
• PTA provide tea, coffee and cakes and to be consumed in the hall.
• Helpers (Michelle Wishart, Charlotte Saunders, Eschtika Crompton setting up. Jeremy Hinde, Emma Thompson & Maddie Cole 2-2:30. Dani Penhaligan, Kim Howard, Michelle Morley 2:30 – 3pm. Sheena, Vicki Brand, Karina Joyce clearing up)
Disco: Friday 24th Nov
• KS1 & Playgroup 6pm -7pm
• KS2 7:15pm – 8:15pm
• Parent helpers sorted
• Biscuits and squash to be provided

Advent Fun Run: Friday 1st Dec 2pm
• In house fun run (letter from school to follow)
• PTA to supply squash and biscuit.

Bus money from last year: School have asked to use this money towards a large screen for the hall. It was agreed that the money can go towards IT. The screen size needs considering as the existing quote for a 68”, was felt was too small for the size of the hall. PA to look into a wireless projector solution.
Class Donations: Teachers have asked if they will be getting class budgets this year. It was suggested that they spend the remaining balances and PTA will top up later next term.

Next Meeting: Wednesday 21st February 2018 @ The Bull
Thank you to Michelle and Izzy for installing the eye catching PTA notice board located outside in the courtyard. 
May Day 2014
The PTA held a headdress and button hole workshop on the eve of May Day which was very successful. Parents came for an evening get-together to help create some beautiful headdresses and help with button hole and posy making.

The following morning the atrium was very floral with PTA members making the posies that would be distributed around the village.

Thank you to all the PTA who helped to decorate the school and supply and serve a lovely afternoon tea.