Click the link below to see our new Spring menu from Dolce.
If you have not received an email from school grid please contact the school office - firstname.lastname@example.org - You can pre-order your child's meals and pay online.
Free School Meals
Did you know?
- Families who are currently paying for school meals will save around £450 a year for each primary school child if they are entitled to free school meals.
- We have systems which mean it is impossible for other pupils to know who is receiving free school meals.
- School children who are eligible for free school meals are entitled to a two course meal worth approximately £2.30 for primary and £2.35 for secondary each day.
- When you apply for free school meals, you will also allow your child's school to receive Pupil Premium, which is extra money to support children from families on lower incomes.
- If your child is in receipt of universal infant free school meals (where your child is in Reception, Year 1 or Year 2), we recommend you apply if you believe you may be eligible for free school meals, because the protection will continue beyond Year 2.
- Secondary school children who are entitled to free school meals might also qualify for help with school transport costs.
- If you also have a 3 or 4 year old child who is in a free childcare place, they may also be eligible for Early Years Pupil Premium.
Your child will get free school meals if you receive any of the following:
- Income Support
- Income Based Job Seekers Allowance
- Income-related Employment and Support Allowance
- Child Tax Credit - but no element of Working Tax Credit - and have an annual income (as assessed by HM Revenue and Customs (HMRC)) that does not exceed £16,190
- If you are supported under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- Guarantee element of State Pension Credit
- Working Tax Credit during the four week period immediately after your employment finishes or after you start to work less hours per week
- Universal Credit with an annual net earned income of no more than £7,400 (as from 1 April 2018)
To find out more, or to apply for free school meals, please follow the link below or print and complete the downloadable form.