Due to the relocation of our EYFS/Y1 teacher, Burrough Green C of E (VC) Primary School is looking for an enthusiastic, motivated and talented EYFS/Y1 teacher to join our team in September. We are looking for someone who is committed to delivering inspiring learning experiences and challenging all children to excel through an imaginative, creative, topic-based curriculum. Just a twenty minute drive from Cambridge, and less than ten minutes from Newmarket, our welcoming, well-resourced and popular small, village school is housed in a modern building with excellent facilities. Our children are well-behaved and enthusiastic learners. We have an experienced teaching team and a strong commitment to continued professional development. NQTs are welcome to apply.
We are looking for someone who:
- Values pupils and enjoys teaching.
- Has high expectations of all pupils and enables every child to make good progress.
- Has good classroom management and organisation.
- Inspires children to enjoy learning and has a commitment to enable children to reach their full potential.
- Is reflective and committed to their own professional development.
- Is committed to pupil welfare and has high personal standards.
- Is resilient, reliable and has a sense of fun.
We can offer:
- An excellent and experienced staff team who work well together and are open to new ideas.
- Well-behaved, well-motivated children.
- A caring ethos.
- A commitment to CPD for all staff.
- PPA support from specialist teachers of music and French.
- A new school building to work in with superb facilities.
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed. Please contact the school 01638 507236, firstname.lastname@example.org for more details and an application pack.
Closing date: If you are interested in this post, please contact email@example.com to arrange a date for submitting an application
The staff and governors of Burrough Green Primary School are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expect all its staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be required to undergo an Enhanced DBS check from the Disclosure and Barring Service.