We are looking to recruit a Full time Temporary and Part time Temporary Teaching Assistant / Midday Supervisor
to join our dedicated team of hard-working staff at Burrough Green C of E Primary School
Full time – 27.5 hrs a week, Term time only.
Part time - 16.25 hrs a week, Term time only.
Salary Grade 1 -£18,065 / Grade 2 - £18,426 pro rata depending on experience
Midday Supervisor (6.25 hrs a week) Term time only. Salary Level 1C point 11, £9.36 per hour, £2,523.69
Burrough Green is a special place to work. It is small, friendly, and brimming with enthusiastic pupils.
We are looking for someone who:
- Enjoys working with children
- Has empathy, and the highest possible regard, for children’s welfare
- Works well with others
- Is resilient, reliable and has a sense of fun
- Has a professional attitude, is a quick learner, and can act on their own initiative
We can offer:
- A happy school with children who love learning
- An excellent staff team who work well together and are open to new ideas
- A caring, values-driven philosophy
- Continued professional development
- Excellent support from parents, Governors and the partnership of local schools
This is a temporary appointment pending a review of the school’s staff structure at the end of the academic year 2020/2021.
Please note that we are a Covid secure employer. We have meticulously followed every guideline to ensure our staff and pupils are as safe as possible
An application form, job description and person specification are available on the school website www.burroughgreen.cambs.sch.uk
Applications must include a letter stating which role you are applying for and how you meet the person specification.
Ideally the successful applicant will be able to start work as soon as the relevant checks have been completed.
Start Date: 7th September 2020
Hours: 8.45 am to 3.30pm term time only
Salary: Grade 1 -£18,065 / Grade 2 - £18,426 depending on experience
Closing date: Monday 31st August 2020
Interview Date: w/c 7th September
Please note that Burrough Green CE Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Any successful candidate will be required to have an enhanced DBS check.